Junior Software Developer (6 – 12 Month Term)
Do you want to create innovative software solutions to challenging problems in a variety of industries? Do you enjoy collaborating with like minded code thinkers? Are you passionate about software development? If so, we want to talk to you about what we’re developing and career opportunities at RokoLogik!
We’re looking for passionate software developers who care about creating clean, efficient code with an understanding that the details matter. If you enjoy a challenge, are hard working and want to be part of an exceptional team, get in touch with us today!
• Expand existing software to meet the evolving requirements of our customers
• Be creative in developing new software from the ground up
• Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming
• Create scalable, automated solutions
• Write tests for existing and newly created code to ensure functional completeness, compatibility and stability
Skills and Qualifications:
• You have graduated with a university degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science within the last 5 years.
• Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for producing creative solutions to solve complex problems
• Software development experience with knowledge of C/C++; Java, Python
and/or other programming languages
• Linux system programming and a familiarity with the GNU Toolchain
• Experience in object-oriented software development
• Experience creating automated testing solutions
• Experience in low level driver development and problem solving
• A personable team player with a willingness to go the extra mile
• Software development isn’t just something you can do – it’s something you love to do!
If some or all of this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
Please forward your resumé in confidence to email@example.com.