Student Software Developer (4-6 Month Term)
Do you want to create innovative software solutions to challenging problems in a variety of industries? Do you enjoy collaborating with like minded code thinkers? Are you looking for a challenging learning opportunity? If so, we want to talk to you about what we’re developing and opportunities for student software developers at RokoLogik!
We’re looking for hard working students of Computer Engineering or Computer Science with a passion for software development. If you are someone who wants to hone your software design skills in a challenging environment under the guidance of exceptional, experienced software professionals, we want to hear from you!
• Expand existing software to meet the evolving requirements of our customers
• Be creative in developing new software from the ground up
• Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming
• Create scalable, automated solutions
• Write tests for existing and newly created code to ensure functional completeness, compatibility and stability
Skills and Qualifications:
• You are working towards a university degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• You have strong analytical skills and an aptitude for producing creative solutions to solve complex problems
• Software development experience with knowledge of C/C++; Java, Python
and/or other programming languages
• Linux system programming experience and a familiarity with the GNU Toolchain
• Experience in object-oriented software development
• Experience creating automated testing solutions
• Experience in low level driver development and problem solving
• A personable team player with a willingness to go the extra mile
• Software development isn’t just something you can do – it’s something you love to do!
If some or all of this sounds like you, we want to meet you!
Please forward your resumé in confidence to email@example.com.